We are looking for passionate candidates with experience deploying M365 Services for large organizations to help us redefine “online support”. This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about deploying or supporting cloud services with knowledge of usage patterns for these services.
The ideal candidate will perform various activities, leading a team supporting O365 deployment and best practices during implementations. This role will be managing and performing migrations, the delivery and roll-out of upgraded Microsoft products to include Planner, Teams, migration, policy configurations, client information systems operations, including end-user support, server maintenance, incident response, security evaluation, automation, network administration, and Cloud system support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead multiple MS Office 365 and Azure efforts on behalf of the Company and performing direct support to customers as needed
- Solves complex technical problems through systematic troubleshooting
- Works with others, including vendors, in a collaborative effort to efficiently resolve incidents and problems
To perform this role successfully, the ideal candidate must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience administering the Microsoft Stack, and 5 years’ experience with Cloud technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Business, or related fields. Additional experience can be substituted for Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have a broad technology background as a core foundation along with experience with server virtualization and cloud solutions such as MS Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- Strong knowledge and experience with SharePoint On-Prem and Online, Teams, Exchange, and OneDrive
- Have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to convey thoughts and ideas.
- Industry Certification such as MCSE, MCSA, Azure or AWS highly desired.
- US Citizenship is required
- Experience in the capabilities and structure of the Power Platform tools, to include Power Automate, Power Apps, and Power BI
- Experience in configuration and use of Microsoft Dynamics 365
Bravo’s commitment to people first is demonstrated in the benefits we provide to our team members: We provide industry leading benefits including:
- Paid medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K program with employer match
- Commute stipend
- 32 Days PTO (15 vacation, 7 sick, 10 federal holidays)
- Profit Sharing
- Phantom Stock Options
Bravo Consulting Group, LLC (Bravo) taps into the power of Microsoft technologies to develop custom software applications and solutions for Federal, State, Local, and Commercial organizations. Since our inception in 2007, we have pioneered enterprise applications that have become central components in our clients’ business success. Our customer-centric focus has allowed us to implement improved technologies, develop high-end business solutions, and transform digital services. Our vast technology and industry expertise enable us to partner with clients to deliver sophisticated solutions rapidly and on budget.
All applications must be received by February 28, 2021.