The role of Implementation Analyst will work within an energetic professional services team for our client, a market-leading Software as a Service (SaaS) company and will be responsible for designing and configuring the software platform for our clientʼs customers in response to their specific business requirements. The role is a mix of client-facing consultative work and behind the scenes platform design, configuration, data analysis, and data manipulation.
Technology: The Implementation Analyst will be working with cutting edge technology solutions. A strong interest in technology and being passionate about using technology to create value for our clientʼs customers is a must.
Client facing skills: A significant amount of day-to-day responsibilities will involve communicating with client customers, both on the phone or via email. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for success.
Client Business Operations: To speak confidently and authoritatively to client customers, the Implementation Analyst must either have or be willing to be trained in market specific business operations.
Data: Analyzing and understanding client data is an important factor that influences a client’s system design; as such, the Implementation Analyst must be eager to understand data relationships and the interplay between data and business requirements.
Job Location: Huntington, WV
What You’ll Do
- Participate in training at onsite in our clientʼs office (potential travel up to 30%) during training phase.
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions virtually via web conferencing
- Document client requirements
- Configure the platform in response to requirements
- Analyze client legacy data sets to understand the impact of the data on system design
- Work with Microsoft Excel to map, collate, and normalize disparate data sets for import into platform
- Provide consultative system design and industry best practice recommendations throughout an implementation
- Hold both client customers and internal team members accountable to project timelines and budgets
- Work with multiple customer implementations concurrently
What You’ll Need
- Bachelors Degree from accredited college or university
- Organization, effective time management, and ability to multi-task Passion for delivering high quality outcomes
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience working as part of a team
- The ability to participate in client meetings
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Comfort with Microsoft Excel, familiarity with basic Excel functions Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving situations
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership over your work Willingness and love of learning new technology, new processes and procedures, and new business models
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for employee (a significant portion of employee only paid) and family (paid in part)
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- 401(k) plan
- State of the art office environment and the latest development tools
Core 10, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
We are unable to sponsor or transfer H1B Visas at this time.
A Bit About Us
2019 Technology Startup Award Winner
Core10 is a full service software development company that employs a dedicated pool of engineers who choose to make their homes in West Virginia, Tennessee, and the surrounding area. At our headquarters in Nashville, TN and our technology centers located in Huntington, WV and Martin, TN, we provide a cost-effective alternative to financial technology customers who currently outsource their development efforts overseas. We embrace Agile development methodologies, a collaborative culture, and foster career growth for our employees. We believe that keeping technology jobs onshore in the United States is good for our economy and even better for our customers.
All applications must be received by February 28, 2021.