TC Energy is looking for a Business Analyst to join our growing team in Charleston, WV supporting our U.S. Gas Operations business.
TC Energy is a leading energy infrastructure company in North America. We have three complementary businesses of natural gas pipelines, liquids (oil) pipelines, and power generation. Our operations span three countries, seven Canadian provinces, and 34 U.S. states. Our 57,500-mile natural gas pipeline network is positioned in two of the most prolific and lowest cost basins in North America – the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin (WCSB) and the Appalachian Basin. Our systems are well placed to meet the continent’s growing demand for clean-burning natural gas by connecting the supply in these basins to important and growing markets across the continent. We supply more than 25 per cent of the clean-burning natural gas consumed daily across North America.
This would be a great fit for you if:
- You have the knowledge and experience to contribute to project initiatives and process improvements across all of TC Energy’s operations.
- You are passionate about leading initiatives to integrate operations processes and identify opportunities to improve safety, reliability, and efficiency, developing sustainable solutions to deliver value to Operations, and achieve results.
- You take personal accountability for results
- You thrive in a collaborative work environment, engaging others, participating in healthy debate and respect different perspectives
- You are able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw well-supported conclusions
- You’re committed to continuous improvement
- You have a four-year degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related discipline
- You have up to 4 years of experience in a Business Analyst, Process Analyst, Data Analyst, or equivalent role
As a Business Analyst you will:
- Analyze the organization and design of business processes and systems
- Develop and maintain data sources to analyze business issues and optimize commercial / physical operations
- Gather requirements or assist in planning for business strategies, structures, policies, practices, processes, or information systems
- Track completion status of projects and identify changes to work plans
- Track project costs
- Analyze external market dynamics and other data sources to assess trends and develop insights and recommendations
- Use data, statistical and quantitative analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling and and fact-based management to drive decision-making
Our Charleston, WV, office is home to about 400 professional, technical, engineering and project management employees who support our Columbia Gas Pipeline system in the Eastern U.S.
The compensation for this position is at minimum $42,000 annually, based on relevant experience. In addition, TC Energy provides a benefits program that ensures flexibility, choice and value for employees including, medical and prescription coverage, dental, vision, optional life insurance, 401(k) matching and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
TC Energy is committed to provide employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process.