Arnett Carbis Toothman LLP (“ACT”) is looking for an Audit Supervisor to be responsible for engagements that are more complex and may oversee two or more engagements simultaneously. As an ACT Audit Supervisor you work closely with the Partner, Senior Manager, Manager to complete all assigned engagements.
ACT is a regional accounting and consulting firm headquartered in Charleston, WV with eight locations across Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. ACT is ranked as one of the top firms in the United States. As a team member of ACT you will find opportunities to work directly with your clients and become an important consultant to their decision making. ACT knows its clients as neighbors in the same communities. We are aware of their problems, often share them, and they know our interest in their business is genuine.
THIS JOB WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR YOU IF:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with major concentration in accounting, finance or other related field
- You have a CPA designation (preferred)
- You have at least four (4) years experience in public accounting, demonstrating a progression in complexity, scope and number of engagements managed
- You have strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
- You are a highly motivated team player with a strong work ethic
- You are proficient with software (i.e. Adobe, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
- You maintain adequate control of engagement to meet imposed deadlines
- You are an active participant in the professional development of staff
- You participate in one or more professional / civic organization
AS AN AUDIT SUPERVISOR YOU WILL:
- Comply with pronouncements of professional and other regulatory groups
- Coordinate various phases of an engagement; planning, scheduling, work assignments to staff
- Support the training of staff
- Strive to meet productivity goals
- Prioritize multiple engagements at one time
- Have frequent same day travel for work at client’s offices, meetings, and seminars using a personal vehicle.
- Have occasional out-of-town travel with overnight stay for work at clients, meetings or seminars using a personal vehicle
- Have occasional overtime work required throughout the year. During busy season may be in excess of 55 hours per week.
Location: Charleston, WV
Salary Range: The compensation for this position begins at $65,000 and is negotiable based on your qualifications and experience. In addition, ACT provides great benefits including, two choices of health insurance plans, dental, vision, 401k profit sharing plan, generous PTO accrual, and flexible work hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACT Core Values
Integrity • Responsibility • Respect • Continuous Improvement • Action and Accountability