Retail Banking Associate at United BankBack
United Bank is looking for a Retail Banking Associate to rotate through various retail positions within the Bank gaining knowledge and developing skills during each rotation to successfully perform a variety of positions, including Sales Associate, Sales and Service Representative, Branch Operations and others as applicable.
At United, we value all of the relationships we have built since 1839. We are committed to providing each relationship with an unmatched level of service. While we offer competitive products, services, rates, and technology, the level of service we provide and our commitment to building relationships is what sets us apart from our competitors.
United is backed by a history of safe, sound and secure banking practices that have allowed us to navigate through decades of changing economic environments. Because of this, our employees, customers, shareholders and communities can rely on us to be their banking partner for decades to come.
THIS JOB WOULD BE A GOOD FIT FOR YOU IF:
- You have knowledge of basic accounting concepts and a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- You have strong sales and customer service skills
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have strong problem solving, organization and negotiation skills
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to perform simple and complex mathematical calculations
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You are dependable and manage tasks efficiently and effectively
- You have the ability to travel as business necessity arises to other branch locations to ensure proper staffing on a daily basis
- You have flexibility on work schedule as business needs arise
- You have the ability to possess a NMLS license or obtain NMLS license within a reasonable timeframe if position requires
- You have the ability to complete ongoing NMLS training and ensure SAFE Act compliance is required
- You are proficiency in Microsoft Office products
AS A RETAIL BANKING ASSOCIATE YOU WILL:
- Rotate through various retail positions within the Bank gaining knowledge and developing skills during each rotation to successfully perform each position; positions include Sales Associate, Sales and Service Representative, Branch Operations and others as applicable
- Complete formal training assignments
- Develop skills necessary to successfully perform the duties of an entry level Sales Associate and Sales & Service Representative
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of the various retail banking services and products
- Demonstrates the ability to sell, cross-sell and refer banking products and services
- Adhere to the Bank’s @ your service standards and protocols and provides excellent customer service and response to problems/inquiries
- As business needs arise, perform in any capacity of the Branch to ensure Branch is properly staffed on a daily basis
- As business needs arise, open and/or close the Branch, which may require working hours outside normal scheduled hours
- Based on branch location within a market, promote/discuss consumer lending products with customers within compliance of the Safe Act guidelines and United procedures
- Based on branch location within a market, maintain an active NMLS license by completing all training and annual renewal requirements as required
Location: Multiple available United Bank branch locations across West Virginia.
Equal Opportunity Employer
United Bank is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Member FDIC.Apply Now