Marketing Specialist at TerradonBack
TERRADON Corporation is looking for a motivated, creative, independent worker to join our marketing team as a Marketing Assistant. As a valued member of the marketing and business development team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to prepare marketing materials to support project proposals, participate in developing business relationships through events and trade shows, and run social media campaigns.
The position will provide marketing and business development support for TERRADON Corporation, a multi-disciplined engineering company with projects in the design and construction industry. TERRADON is a family owned and operated and provides services to leading companies in the construction and design engineering industry.
THIS JOB WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR YOU IF:
- You are looking for an amazing opportunity to nurture your creative spirit while developing business acumen
- You have great attention to detail, positive attitude, and willingness to share ideas!
- You have experience in marketing, at least one year is preferred
- You have a degree in an applicable field including journalism, marketing, public relations, etc.
AS THE MARKETING ASSISTANT YOU WILL:
- Prepare marketing materials to support project proposals, participate in developing business relationships through events and trade shows, and run social media campaigns
- Provide overall marketing support to the Business Development/Marketing team by creating high quality proposals, presentations, correspondence, and marketing materials
- Assist the Marketing Manager with coordinating the assembly and production of proposal/presentation process: writing and/or editing text, design layout, graphics, resumes, schedules, etc.
- Ensure schedules are met and the various aspects of proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials are accurate and delivered in a timely manner
- Create project description sheets, organization charts
- Do local market research when required
- Assist at staff conferences and events
- Help maintain company information, materials, and associated marketing databases
- Compile, update and maintain business employees’ resumes
- Monitor, prepare and update regularly experience lists of employees
- Update and prepare reference lists
- Monitor, inventory, prepare and assist in the compilation of reference letters
- Update and maintain image scanning / data storage of photos and graphics, AIA forms available for qualifications/proposals, new marketing materials and contract and miscellaneous files
- Execute internal communications to include distribution of quarterly newsletter and/or intranet updates
- Website updates
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Location: Charleston, WV
Compensation: $31,000 – $41,000
Equal Opportunity EmployerApply Now