Arnett Carbis Toothman LLP (“ACT”) is looking for an IT Audit Senior Associate to complete engagements involving attest and consulting projects and will perform assigned functions under limited supervision.
ACT is a regional accounting and consulting firm headquartered in Charleston, WV with eight locations across Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. ACT is ranked as one of the top firms in the United States. As a team member of ACT you will find opportunities to work directly with your clients and become an important consultant to their decision making. ACT knows its clients as neighbors in the same communities. We are aware of their problems, often share them, and they know our interest in their business is genuine.
THIS JOB WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR YOU IF:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with major concentration in Accounting or IT related field
- You have a CPA, CITP, CISA certification (preferred)
- You have 2-4 years of experience with auditing under SSAE 18, IT audit, or similar experience (preferred)
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have a background in IT and/or familiarity with IT terminology (preferred)
- You have very strong attention to detail
- You are professional, personable and team-oriented
- You are willing to tackle challenges that don’t have easy answers, experiment with innovative solutions, mess up, and try again
AS AN IT AUDIT SENIOR ASSOCIATE YOU WILL:
- On small engagements, perform all aspects of the engagement, including maintaining minimum client contact and assisting with mentoring less senior staff
- Organize thoughts and knowledge for timely, accurate and effective verbal and written communication regarding the engagement with clients and team members
- Be responsible for preliminary engagement planning and supervising the work of one or more Associates
Location: Charleston, WV
Salary Range: The compensation for this position begins at $60,000 and is negotiable based on your qualifications and experience. In addition, ACT provides great benefits including, two choices of health insurance plans, dental, vision, 401k profit sharing plan, generous PTO accrual, and flexible work hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACT Core Values
Integrity • Responsibility • Respect • Continuous Improvement • Action and Accountability