American Benefit Corporation (ABC) is looking for an Information Technology Analyst to support both internal staff and ABC clients. The Information Technology Analyst will work to ensure all staff and clients are most effectively utilizing technology services provided.
With more than 60 years of employee benefit experience, American Benefit Corporation has empowered our clients to achieve the results they need from their employee benefit plans. We are a leading provider of Taft-Hartley benefits plan administration, and we specialize in customizing group benefit plans for both Union and Non-Union groups and offer advanced technology solutions and capabilities. From medical, dental and vision administration to disability and pension plans, our staff of consultants, actuaries and claim processors strive to provide the highest level of customer service.
Established in 1947, we have proven our innovation and competency, including:
- Personalized customer services
- Superior analytical capabilities utilizing our in-house actuarial team
- Multiple customer service models to fit client demands
- Leading-edge, Internet-based financial and clinical reporting capabilities
- Operational and management industry experience
- Diverse and unique client base
THIS JOB WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR YOU IF:
- You enjoy a new challenge daily. You love learning something new about the work on a continuous basis
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions
- You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it
- You love helping people. You enjoy those teachable moments where you learn something and the person you were helping did as well
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time
- You have experience working with Microsoft Active Directory and Office Products
- You’re familiar with basic network (TCP/IP) protocols
- You have experience with printer installations and desktop rollouts
AS AN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ANALYST YOU WILL:
- Troubleshoot computer, phone and printer issues
- Assist the staff in more effectively interacting with technology
- Support clients who are utilizing our web products
- Work within a team environment to improve efficiencies related to the Company’s use of technology
Location: Ona, West Virginia
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is between $34,000-$38,000 per year In addition, American Benefit Corporation provides great benefits including paid vacation and sick days, most major holidays, employer matching 401(K), employer paid health premiums and an HRA program.
Equal Opportunity Employer: American Benefit Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are especially encouraged to apply.