Terradon – Project EngineerBack
TERRADON is a regional leader in engineering and survey services to public and private markets. The firm operates in 8 states providing solutions from concept to completion for various project types. TERRADON is a second-generation, family-owned firm with a strong presence in the transportation, land development, materials, environmental and surveying markets. With headquarters near Charleston, WV, the firm also maintains offices in some of West Virginia’s ‘coolest’ towns, Lewisburg, Fayetteville, and Clarksburg. Additionally, TERRADON is growing into western Virginia and Southern, Pennsylvania.
TERRADON is looking to add a Project Engineer for assignments in West Virginia and Alabama. Candidates will primarily work from the Charleston area office.
This job might be a good fit for you if:
- You are highly organized
- You have experience working in industrial environments
- You can demonstrate experience and proficiency in basic engineering disciplines and knowledge
To land this gig, you need to have:
- Four-year Degree in Engineering Related Field – preferably Civil
- 5-7 years of experience in project management and engineering design
- Scheduling and management proficiency on multiple tasks is critical
- Civil 3D proficiency
- Civil project design experience
- Client interaction experience
- Candidate must be willing to work outside the headquarters office around West Virginia or in other states as needed