Terradon – Project ArcheologistBack
TERRADON is a regional leader in engineering and survey services to public and private markets. The firm operates in 8 states providing solutions from concept to completion for various project types. TERRADON is a second-generation, family-owned firm with a strong presence in the transportation, land development, materials, environmental and surveying markets. With headquarters near Charleston, WV, the firm also maintains offices in some of West Virginia’s ‘coolest’ towns, Lewisburg, Fayetteville, and Clarksburg. Additionally, TERRADON is growing into western Virginia and Southern, Pennsylvania.
TERRADON is looking to add a Project Archeologist for assignments in West Virginia and Virginia. Candidates will primarily work from the Fayetteville and Lewisburg offices.
To land this gig, you need to have:
- Four-year Degree in Archaeology, Master’s preferred
- Minimum of five years of demonstrable field supervisory experience
- Ability to perform physically demanding project tasks in adverse weather
- May include extended out of town fieldwork
- Client interaction experience
- Candidate must be willing to work outside the headquarters office around West Virginia or in other states as needed