MotionMasters is a content producer —of television shows, documentaries, educational videos and corporate/non-profit work. We’ve been in the business of telling compelling and engaging stories for more than 30 years and have won local, state and national awards for our work. A producer’s responsibilities span all phases of production: development, pre-production, production, post-production and marketing.
As a producer at MotionMasters, there are no typical days. You might be working on a corporate project, you might be researching a documentary project, you might be pitching a new client or project, you might be in the office selecting soundbites or creating a database of archival materials —or you could be out on a surface mine, in an ER, on a college campus or literally on location anywhere.
This job might be a good fit for you if:
- You are creative and innovative, persistent and patient.
- You enjoy managing projects.
- If you approach challenges from both creative and analytical standpoints.
- If you work best in a team based environment.
- If you are motivated to produce great work and serve your clients/audiences with respect and
- If you communicate clearly. You listen well. (There’s a reason that’s first.) You write well. You speak eloquently. And you’ve been heard to lament: I need more bookshelves!
***This is a role that commands both right-brain and left-brain skills and traits!****
To land this gig, you need to have experience in:
- Project management with a high level of attention to detail
- Financial management
- Planning and organizational skills