With more than 60 years of employee benefit experience, American Benefit Corporation has empowered our clients to achieve the results they need from their employee benefit plans. We are a leading provider of Taft-Hartley benefits plan administration, and we specialize in customizing group benefit plans for both Union and Non-Union groups and offer advanced technology solutions and capabilities.
From medical, dental and vision administration to disability and pension plans, our staff of consultants, actuaries and claim processors strive to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Established in 1947, we have proven our innovation and competency
- Personalized customer services
- Superior analytical capabilities utilizing our in-house actuarial team
- Multiple customer service models to fit client demands
- Leading-edge, Internet-based financial and clinical reporting capabilities
- Operational and management industry experience
- Diverse and unique client base
As an Information Technology Analyst at American Benefit Corporation a typical day might include the following:
- Troubleshoot computer, phone and printer issues
- Assist the staff in more effectively interacting with technology
- Support clients who are utilizing our web products
- Work within a team environment to improve efficiencies related to the Company’s use of technology
This job might be a good fit for you if:
- You enjoy a new challenge daily. You love learning something new about the work on a continuous basis.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You love helping people. You enjoy those teachable moments where you learn something and the person you were helping did as well.
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time.
To land this gig, you need to have experience in:
- Microsoft Active Directory and Office Products
- Basic network (TCP/IP) protocols
- Printer installations and desktop rollouts