Alpha Technologies – Sales and Marketing Support SpecialistBack
Alpha Technologies is a service disabled veteran owned small business headquartered in Hurricane, WV with a global datacenter located in South Charleston, WV. We are a business technology focused company. Guided by integrity, Alpha’s team of experts craft reliable and secure IT solutions with the same goal every time: to provide invaluable results and forge long-term relationships with our clients. Our comprehensive offerings allow clients to focus on growing their business while we manage their technology.
As a Sales and Marketing Support Specialist at Alpha Technologies, a typical day might include the following:
- Courtesy phone calls to current clients
- Design and implement marketing email and print campaigns
- Assist in event planning
- Marketing cold calls
- Arrange sales appointments
- Participate in design of internal company newsletter
- Participate in design of monthly client newsletter
- Assist in social media updates
- Conduct research and analysis for campaign return on investment ROI
- Enter data into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Assist in conducting client satisfaction surveys
This job might be a good fit for you if:
- You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You don’t get flustered easily.
- If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You like helping people.
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right.
- You communicate clearly.
- You write well.
- You speak at the level commensurate with the level of technical knowledge of your customers.
To land this gig, your competencies in the follow areas will be considered:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Graphic design skills (not required but a bonus)