PracticeLink helps heal and save lives by improving the physician recruitment process through people, technology, and education. Established in 1994, PracticeLink is the leading firm in the online healthcare recruitment industry and helps more than 5,000 participating hospitals, medical groups and healthcare systems connect with more than 30,000 physicians and advanced practitioners each year.
As a Business Analyst at PracticeLink, a typical day might include the following:
- Be a vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Perform quality assurance.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements.
- Own and develop relationships with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team.
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
This job might be a good fit for you if:
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it. You like helping people, etc.
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time.
- You eat, sleep, and breathe teamwork, collaboration, and delivering quality customer service.
- You are quick to point out the contributions of others, share credit, and define success collectively rather than individually.
- You are self-motivated and diligent, constantly thinking about the next step and next opportunity.
- You have good judgment and intuition around the subtleties of group dynamics and the impact of their words and actions.
To land this gig, you need to have experience in:
- Business/Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- A degree in IT/Computer Science
- Eliciting requirements and testing
- Analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Writing SQL queries
- Background in 4th generation languages such as C#
- Background in .Net framework
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.