Alpha Technologies – Data Center Operations AnalystBack
Alpha Technologies is a service disabled veteran owned small business headquartered in Hurricane, WV with a global datacenter located in South Charleston, WV. We are a business technology focused company. Guided by integrity, Alpha’s team of experts craft reliable and secure IT solutions with the same goal every time: to provide invaluable results and forge long-term relationships with our clients. Our comprehensive offerings allow clients to focus on growing their business while we manage their technology.
As a Data Center Operations Analyst at Alpha Technologies, a typical day might include the following:
- Monitoring and responding to various alarms
- Evaluating the adequacy of facility environmental systems
- Assist in planning for required maintenance and upgrades
- Scheduling and coordinating or, depending upon the level of certification required, conducting required periodic maintenance on facility systems
This job might be a good fit for you if:
- You enjoy solving problems and investigating anomalies. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it. You like helping people.
- You pay attention to the details around the security and availability of systems and services. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak at the level commensurate with the level of technical knowledge of your audience.
To land this gig, your experience and competencies in the follow areas will be considered:
- Electrical Engineering training
- Routing and Switching
- Windows operating systems
- Server management
- High voltage electrical power generation, transmission, and distribution systems
- Uninterruptable power supplies
- HVAC troubleshooting and maintenance
- Physical, technical, and administrative security measures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills