Mylan – Senior Chemist Quality Technical ServicesBack
Mylan is a global healthcare company focused on making high quality medicines available to everyone who needs them. Our broad and diverse portfolio of more than 7,500 marketed products is available to customers of all types including retail and pharmacy establishments, wholesalers, governments, institutions and physicians. In Morgantown, West Virginia, Mylan operates its largest manufacturing site and is home to a global center of excellence for research and development.
As a Senior Chemist in Quality Technical Services at Mylan, a typical day might include the following:
- Providing analytical testing support for method development and validation.
- Troubleshooting instrumentation and investigating aberrant sample results.
- Performing analytical investigations, including writing reports and executing on action steps.
- Conducting technology transfer analysis and automation/technology testing support.
This job might be a good fit for you if:
- You are passionate about high quality medicines that are safe for the public.
- You enjoy troubleshooting and working collaboratively to evaluate laboratory analytical issues in a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- You have a working knowledge of analytical testing techniques, USP regulations and current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- You enjoy being part of a team, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and are detail orientated.
- You want to be part of a team that is committed to setting new standards in healthcare.
To land this gig, you need to have experience in:
- Chemistry or a related scientific field (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) and 2-4 years of experience in analytical testing.
- Microsoft Excel and Word and working in a fast-paced environment where multitasking is a must.
- Reading and interpreting complex business and technical documents.