Mylan – Digital Content ManagerBack
Mylan is a global healthcare company focused on making high quality medicines available to everyone who needs them. Our broad and diverse portfolio of more than 7,500 marketed products is available to customers of all types including retail and pharmacy establishments, wholesalers, governments, institutions and physicians. In Morgantown, West Virginia, Mylan operates its largest manufacturing site and is home to a global center of excellence for research and development.
As a Digital Content Manager at Mylan, a typical day might include the following:
- Building strong working relations with various disciplines across the organization.
- Uncovering insights and initiating ideas to improve the business through digital channels.
- Developing, executing and managing a targeted social media campaign that reinforces our mission as laid out in our Better Health for a Better West Virginia initiative.
- Establishing meaningful benchmarks and metrics to determine effectiveness of tactics.
This job might be a good fit for you if:
- You have excellent communication skills and can express key messages by way of video, SMS and other creative tools.
- You are passionate about reliable data and analytics to develop and optimize content and technology.
- You have a customer service mindset and enjoy working in a highly-collaborative environment that brings a multidisciplinary approach to find creative solutions.
- You want to be part of a team that is committed to setting new standards in healthcare.
To land this gig, you need to have experience in:
- The latest digital technologies and social media platforms from the perspectives of strategy and execution.
- Designing and implementing a social media strategy – with the ability to generate, edit, publish and share content.
- Monitoring SEO and other web analytics related to activity, reach and engagement.
Other experience that would be helpful includes: html experience and event planning.Apply Now