Quality Insights, Inc. – Human Resources CoordinatorBack
Based in Charleston, West Virginia with offices throughout the Mid-Atlantic, Quality Insights is a regional and national resource for health care quality improvement, specializing in developing and maintaining measures of health care quality, collecting and analyzing performance data, and providing both collaborative learning opportunities and individualized technical assistance to health care providers in all settings. Its 300+ employees and consultants support quality initiatives from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Veterans Health Administration (VHA), state governments, private payers and more. Learn about how Quality Insights is bringing people and information together to improve health at http://www.qualityinsights.org.
As a Human Resources Coordinator at Quality Insights, a typical day might include the following:
- Supporting workforce planning and talent acquisition strategies by effectively sourcing and identifying qualified, diverse talent (both internal and external) for the organization
- Aid in the coordination and development of Quality Insights’ training and development programs
- Participate in the research, evaluation, design, and implementation of new human resources processes, programs, and initiatives
- Assist in organizational change management by evaluating and developing appropriate internal change and communication strategies related to new and/or improved HR processes and programs
- Provide process and administrative support to the Human Resources Manager
This job might be a good fit for you if:
- You never faced a challenge too great. You are motivated by being able to craft creative solutions for complex problems.
- You enjoy communicating and interfacing with individuals at all levels of an organization. You have the ability to influence and partner in a diverse environment.
- You can manage multiple priorities simultaneously. You are able to juggle multiple tasks, projects, and priorities all while continuing to ensure excellent customer service and project success.
- You love being part of a (winning) team! You can carry out tasks independently, but enjoy being part of helping your team to succeed.
To land this gig, you need to have experience in:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business, or closely related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with human resources, talent management, talent acquisition, learning & development, change management, or similar field.
- Human Resources certification preferred (i.e., PHR, SHRM-CP)